If you are concerned, as I am, about the harmful effect our state of living is having on the planet, and you want some great ideas to help reduce or even reverse these effects, please read on!
I will be posting lots of useful information about how I am having a positive impact on our planet by recycling, reducing waste and energy, and how my husband and I are living cleaner and greener lifestyles just by changing some old habits and also starting some new ones!
I am a distributor of eco-friendly products for Wikaniko (pronounced we can eco).
Wikaniko is the UK's best eco friendly business!
" Becoming more ‘eco friendly’ is on many people’s lips these days. However, it is difficult to know where to start, and what to believe. So we have unravelled the mysteries for you in the most innovative and creative ways that you could ever imagine.
Please take time to explore Wikaniko. You will be astonished at what you will discover, and delighted about how you can benefit from the services and resources oozing from this web site. Above all, we will show you how to become a whole lot more environmentally aware, whilst actually benefiting your wallet or purse! It needn't cost the earth to go ‘green’ - but it will cost us all the earth (literally) if we don't.... "
I will also be telling you about my favourite Wikaniko products and why I have chosen to use them for everyday living.
Please follow my blog - I will be holding competitions and giving away product samples in the coming weeks to my customers!
Belinda
No comments:
Post a Comment